Meet Georgina Garvey
Georgina Garvey is a physician assistant at St. Anthony’s Hospital, providing care for neurosurgery patients. She assists Dr. Hudson, Dr. McGowan, Dr. Beckman, and Dr. Allison with their surgical patients in inpatient care.
She received her Master of Physician Assistant Studies from the Thomas Jefferson Physician Assistant Program in Philadelphia. Before that, she studied neuroscience at the University of Pittsburgh.
Georgina moved to Colorado to pursue an active lifestyle, and outside of work enjoys running, hiking, and skiing. In her work, she focuses on patient centered care and stives to provide compassionate care to support patients.
- Master of Science Physician Assistant Studies – Thomas Jefferson Physician Assistant Program – Philadelphia, PA
- Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience – University of Pittsburgh – Pittsburgh, PA
- Nursing assistant – Orthopedic Trauma floor
- Worked in a neuroscience based research lab as an undergraduate which inspired my passion for studying and pursuing neuro
- Trauma surgery elective clinical rotation during PA school at a Level I trauma center in Northeast Philadelphia
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Care Life Support (ACLS)
- Medical Assisted Therapy Certification
- Pennsylvania Society of Physician Assistant
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
Specializes in neurotrauma, spine surgery, neuro-oncology, and neurovascular surgery.
Denver spine surgeon specializing in minimally invasive spine surgery in Lakewood.
Specializes in neuroendoscopy, minimally invasive brain surgery, and brain mapping.
Specializing in complex spine deformities, with expertise in minimally invasive spine surgery.