Meet Jamie Page
Jamie Page was born and raised in Boise, Idaho She graduated from Boise State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Athletic Training. She worked as a trainer for several years while coaching competitive gymnastics then went to work for Wyeth Pharmaceuticals as a drug representative for 10 years before deciding to return to Idaho State University where she went on to earn her master’s degree in physician assistant studies.
She worked as critical care surgical Orthopedic Trauma Physician Assistant for over 6 years in both Idaho and at UCH in Colorado Springs before coming to work for Neurosurgery One.
Jamie is passionate about her job as a PA, providing patient-centric care and feels honored to be a part of the provider-patient team working to improve patient outcome and quality of life.
In her free time, Jamie likes to spend time with her family, enjoys outdoor activities such as hiking, biking and skiing. She loves music and dancing.
- Bachelor of Science, Athletic Training – Boise State University, Boise, ID
- Master of Science, Exercise Physiology – Boise State University, Boise, ID
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies – Idaho State University, Meridian, ID
CO Pharmacy Prescription Monitoring participant
BLS – Basic Life Support
ACLS – Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
ATLS – Advanced Trauma Life Support
NATA – National Athletic Trainer Association
- Orthopedic Trauma Physician Assistant – UC Health Orthopedic Group, Colorado Springs, CO
- Orthopedic Trauma Physician Assistant – Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center, Boise, ID
- Orthopedic Urgent Care Physician Assistant – Direct Orthopedic Care, Boise, ID
- General Surgery Physician Assistant – St. Luke’s Meridian Medical Center, Meridian, ID
- Physician Liaison – Intermountain Medical Imaging/Gem State Radiology, Boise, ID
- Competitive Gymnastics Coach/Choreographer – Mountain West Gymnastics, Boise, ID
- Territory Manager/Area Sales Trainer – Wyeth Pharmaceuticals. Collegeville, PA
- Girls Competitive Coach/Program Director/Certified Athletic Trainer – Wings Gymnastics Center, Boise, ID
- Saint Alphonsus Golden Star Award 2019
- Idaho State University PA Program Preceptor, 2016 – 2020
- University of Washington Medex PA Program Preceptor, 2019 – 2020
- Idaho Medical Association, 2015 – 2020
- Member of American Academy of Physician Assistants, 2015 – current
- Member of Idaho Academy of Physician Assistants, 2015 – 2017
- Member of National Athletic Trainer’s Association, 1997 – 2001
- Member of Idaho Athletic Trainer’s Association, 1997 – 2001
- USAG Medical Membership/Safe Sort Certified, 2022 – current