If you are looking for expert, effective, compassionate care for spine pain, brain tumor, a movement disorder or other neurosurgical condition in the Denver area, we hope you consider turning to Neurosurgery One. We are one of the most experienced and comprehensive neurosurgical and spine surgery practices in Colorado. At the heart of our practice is a patient-centered philosophy of care. We believe mutual respect, information sharing, participation and collaboration between our team and our patients is key to achieving the best possible outcomes.
Patient Information and Forms
Please click on any of these links to access the information you are interested in.
What to bring to your first appointment at Neurosurgery One
If you are a new patient, please bring these items to your first appointment:
- Completed new patient information forms (download below)
- Any related medical records and all original diagnostic films, such as X-rays, CT or MRI scans. To request that your records be sent to Neurosurgery One, please print and give this form to your referring provider: Neurosurgery One Request for Medical Records
- A list of current medications you are taking
- Your valid insurance card and driver’s license
- Your referral from your primary care physician, if required
Neurosurgery One accepts most major medical insurance plans, but it is important that you verify your coverage. For specific questions about your insurance coverage, please contact our office at 303-734-8650.
Please click on the links below to access patient forms. If you need something you do not see here, please call our offices at 720.638.7500 to request information:
Neurosurgery One services are billed through Centura Health. If you have a question about a bill or making a payment, please contact:
- Neurosurgery One (physician charges) or Centura Health (for all hospital services): 303-552-3024 (Denver) or 888-347-3295 (toll free)
- To make a payment online, please go to Centura Bill Pay.
- If you would like to get an estimate for a hospital procedure, Centura Health provides an online estimate tool.
Request for Medical Records
If you would like a copy of your medical records from Neurosurgery One, please download Request for Neurosurgery One Medical Records and submit to our offices (fax numbers can be located on the location page of the clinic where you are seen). The following charges apply:
A patient/personal representative shall pay:
- Postage, plus $14.00 for the first 10 or fewer pages
- Pages 11-40 at $0.50 per additional page
- Pages 41+ at $0.33 per additional page
Note: This fee will be waived if the records are released directly to another healthcare facility or a physician’s office. Records cannot be picked up at our offices; they will be mailed directly to the designated recipient.
Fees for copies of medical records as pursuant to Colorado State Statute 6CCR1011-1 Chapter 2 part 22.214.171.124.