Meet Jennifer Sousa
Jennifer Sousa is a certified nurse practitioner providing patient care at Neurosurgery One clinics in Littleton and Parker. She assists in specialty clinics at these locations which include the Spine Fracture & Bone Health Clinic, Concussion Clinic, and Device Clinic.
Jennifer has over 5 years of experience as a critical care nurse in the intensive care unit at Littleton Adventist Hospital. Here she served as an intensive care unit charge RN, supporting and organizing staffing and responding to hospital-wide codes, rapid responses, and high-level traumas. She is also a two-time Daisy Award finalist, nominated by patients and families for demonstrating outstanding care and compassion in nursing.
Jennifer received a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Regis University in Denver, CO in 2016, and a Master of Science in Nursing from Chamberlain University in Chicago, IL in 2022. Jennifer seeks to provide whole-person care by managing physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional health to assist patients in living the greatest quality of life.
- Master of Science in Nursing – Chamberlain University – Chicago, IL
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – Regis University – Denver, CO
- Certified Nursing Assistant – Emily Griffith Technical College – Denver, CO
- Registered Nurse License in the state of Colorado
- Certified Nurse Assistant License in the state of Colorado
- Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN)
- Certification Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Certification Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Certification Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Certification Ventricular Assist Device Certification Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT)
- Annual Stroke Care Certification
- Cortrak Dobhoff placement Certification
- A-GNP (Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner) certification through AANP
- Certified Nurse Assistant – Littleton Adventist Hospital Intensive Care Unit, Littleton, CO
- Registered Nurse – Littleton Adventist Hospital Intensive Care Unit, Littleton, CO