Meet Dr. Jason Peragine
Dr. Jason Peragine is an interventional pain management specialist. He performs highly specific injection-based treatments with IV sedation in the spine and joints to help alleviate or manage pain. He holds two board certifications in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and also in Pain Medicine.
Dr. Peragine is originally from South Florida. He graduated from the University of South Florida College of Medicine before moving to Colorado where he completed his residency training at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center. He also completed a specialized fellowship in Spine and Interventional Pain Management.
Dr. Peragine has been in private practice since 2003 and has extensive experience and expertise in cervical spine treatments. He joined Neurosurgery One in the spring of 2019 to expand the clinic’s capabilities in non-surgical spine treatment. He sees patients for non-surgical treatment evaluations in the Littleton clinics.
His personal care philosophy is to listen first, then lend a hand. He sees the practice of medicine as a partnership with his patients and encourages them to be an integral part of a patient-informed treatment plan. He has a knack for explaining the complexities of pain management in a way people can easily understand. Down to earth and realistic, Dr. Peragine helps his patients navigate the complexities of dealing with chronic pain disorders.
- Bachelor of Science – University of Illinois
- Doctor of Medicine – University of South Florida
- Internship – University of Colorado
- Residency – University of Colorado
- Fellowship – Rehabilitation Associates of Colorado
- Interwest Rehabilitation
- Greenwood Surgical Center – Medical Director
- Denver Pain Management
- South Florida Institute of Sports Medicine
- International Spine Intervention Society
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation