Meet Chris Jackson
Chris Jackson is a physician assistant that assists in spinal surgery and specializes in neurosurgical care. He conducts clinical neurosurgical evaluations and examinations, assists in surgery, and cares for patients pre and post operatively. Chris is passionate about the field of neurosurgery and enjoys educating patients about neurosurgical conditions and treatments. His goal is to provide compassionate and personalized care by treating patients as if they were members of his own family. As each patient is unique, it is his goal to listen and understand each patient in order to form a treatment plan that is tailored to each patient’s condition.
Chris graduated from Butler University in Indianapolis, Indiana with a Master of Physician Assistant Studies degree. He holds bachelor’s degrees in Health Sciences from Butler University and Biomedical Sciences from Grand Valley State University in Allendale, MI. Chris is from the Denver area and enjoys playing hockey, hiking, snowshoeing, and skiing in his free time.
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies – Butler University
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science – Butler University
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Science – Grand Valley State University
- NCCPA Certification
- BLS Certification
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Orozco, Jennifer M. MMS, PA-C, DFAAPA; Furman, Janet A. MMS, PA-C; Roman, Christopher MMS, PA-C; Guthrie, Jennifer MPAS, PA-C; Jackson, Christopher MPAS, PA-C. Burnout Prevalence in PA Students. Journal of the American Academy of Physician Assistants. Oct 2016; 29(10):1
Specializing in treatment of primary, skull base, and metastatic brain tumors, and spine conditions.
National leader in robotic-guided asleep DBS for Parkinson's and other movement disorders.
Specializes in complex tumors, vascular malformations, and spine surgery.