Meet Katie Kalamula
Katie Kalamula was born and raised in Lone Tree, Colorado. She earned her bachelor’s degree in Integrative Physiology with a certificate in Neuroscience from University of Colorado at Boulder. After college, she spent two years working as a clinical assistant in the pediatric ICU at Children’s Hospital where she realized her passion for acute care and surgical medicine. Katie received her Master of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Arcadia University in Christiana, Delaware. She graduated with distinction and is a member of Pi Alpha – The National Honor Society. After returning from the east coast, Katie worked in interventional pain management for one year gaining experience in the comprehensive management of patients with spine disorders. In her free time, she enjoys fitness classes, being outdoors and spending time with her dogs and family.
- Bachelor of Arts in Integrative Physiology, University of Colorado – Boulder, CO
- Master of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies, Arcadia University – Christiana, DE
- Physician Assistant, Pikes Peak Spine & Joint – Interventional Pain Management, Oct 2020
- Clinical Rotations, May2019 – May 2020
- Clinical Rotations include: General Surgery, Dermatologic & Plastic Surgery, Pediatric Surgery and Intensive & Critical Care Medicine
- Additional rotations: Emergency Medicine, Behavioral Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Women’s Health and Family Medicine
- NCCPA Board Certified, Active Colorado license, Active DEA license
- BLS/ACLS Certification – American Heart Association
- Advanced Injection Training Certification; BOTOX/Dermal Filler Training Certification – AME
- Pi Alpha – The National Honor Society for Physician Assistants, Member
- American Academy of Physician Assistants, Member
Experienced in treating brain and spine disorders using surgical and nonsurgical therapies.