Meet Lindsay Shanley
Lindsay is a physician assistant who supports Neurosurgery One spine and neurosurgery inpatients at St. Anthony Hospital in Lakewood, Colorado. Lindsay was recently a neurosurgery and urgent care Physician Assistant in New York City where she handled both inpatient and outpatient care.
Lindsay graduated Magna Cum Laude with her Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies degree from Pace University–Lenox Hill Hospital in 2021. She was invited to present for Lenox Hill Hospital Neurosurgery BRAINterns Webinar Series for more than 950 pre-health students. Prior to pursuing her PA degree, Lindsay was a medical assistant and surgical assistant at Dermatology Associates of Colorado. She graduated Cum Laude from Texas Christian University with her bachelor’s degree in biology, and minors in Spanish and economics, in 2018.
Lindsay enjoys skiing, camping, and playing volleyball. She’s also passionate about human rights advocacy.
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
- Pace University-Lenox Hospital, New York, NY
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology
- Texas Christian University, Fort Worth, TX
- Minor in Spanish & Economics
- Neurosurgery Physician Assistant
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Bellevue Hospital – New York, NY
- Urgent Care Physician Assistant
- DocGo, mobile mini-clinic serving homeless in 5 NYC boroughs – New York, NY
- Pace University-Lenox Hill Hospital PA program
- Didactic courses and clinical clerkships – New York, NY
- Licensed in NYS (#027571)
- Board Certified, NCCPA (#1187800)
- National Provider Identification (#1780352401)
- DEA Controlled Substance Administration
- ACLS/BLS certified, American Heart Association
- Emergency Neurological Life Support (ENLS) certification
- NIH Stroke Scale certification
- Infection Control, New York State
- Moderate Sedation and Analgesia Training, NYC Health+Hospitals
- Opioid Prescriber Training Pt. I and II, University of Buffalo School of Pharmacy
- MAT Waiver Training, American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
Specializes in neurotrauma, spine surgery, neuro-oncology, and neurovascular surgery.
Denver spine surgeon specializing in minimally invasive spine surgery in Lakewood.
Specializes in neuroendoscopy, minimally invasive brain surgery, and brain mapping.
Specializing in complex spine deformities, with expertise in minimally invasive spine surgery.