Meet Garkie Zhu
Garkie is a Colorado native PA. She completed her bachelors degree in Biology at University of Colorado. Graduate school brought her out to New England where she graduated with a Masters in Physician Assistant Studies from MCPHS Boston in 2015 and subsequently spent 3 years in Orthopedic Trauma. Passionate about patient centered care and optimizing patient outcomes she is eager to be an active part of the local community in which she grew up. In her free time she loves to spend time with her husband and dog outdoors- hiking, camping, and paddle boarding.
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies – MCPHS Boston, Boston, MA
- Certified Nursing Assistant – Lutheran Medical Center, Wheat Ridge, CO
- Bachelor of Science in Biology – University of Colorado Denver, Denver, CO
- BLS – American Heart Association
- ACLS – American Heart Association
- ENLS – Emergency Neurological Life Support
- PAs in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Colorado Academy of PAs
- American Academy of Physician Assistant
Specializes in neurotrauma, spine surgery, neuro-oncology, and neurovascular surgery.
Denver spine surgeon specializing in minimally invasive spine surgery in Lakewood.
Specializing in treatment of primary, skull base, and metastatic brain tumors, and spine conditions.
Specializes in neuroendoscopy, minimally invasive brain surgery, and brain mapping.
Specializing in complex spine deformities, with expertise in minimally invasive spine surgery.