Meet Elizabeth Foland
Elizabeth Foland is a certified physician assistant supporting spine and neurosurgery patients in the Parker clinic. She received her master’s degree in Physician Assistant Studies in 2009 at Salus University in Elkins Park, Pennsylvania. Before this, she received a BA in Exercise/Sports Science from the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. There, she was a student-athlete who competed on the UNC swim team and was a NCAA National Championships Qualifier in 2004 and 2005.
Elizabeth worked as a physician assistant in Nashville, Tennessee for 13 years before moving to Colorado, and into Neurosurgery One’s Parker office. Here, she supports Dr. Asfahani and Dr. Yoon as a physician assistant, providing spine and neurosurgery patients with pre- and post-operative care.
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies – Salus University – Elkins Park, PA
- Bachelor of Arts in Exercise/Sports Science – University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill, NC
- Physician Assistant – Sun Medical Express Walk-in Clinic, Nashville, TN
- Physician Assistant – Pain Management Group, Nashville, TN
- Physician Assistant – Elite Orthopaedics, Nashville, TN
- Physician Assistant – Advanced Sports Medicine, Nashville, TN
- Physician Assistant – 2009-current
Fellowship-trained and board-certified physical medicine and rehabilitation physician in Parker.
Experienced in treating brain and spine disorders using surgical and nonsurgical therapies.