Meet Stacey Buchan
Stacey Buchan is a board-certified physician assistant specializing in pain management. Stacey works in our Littleton clinic alongside Dr. Morfe and Dr. Peragine to develop effective treatment plans that are individualized to each patient’s concerns and functional goals. She has a background in primary care and believes strongly in the importance of treating the whole patient.
Stacy received her Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences, Physician Assistant from the University of Toledo. She has a particular interest in Gerontological practice. She is always engaged in continuing medical education so she can stay on the cutting edge of medical treatment advances.
Born and raised in northeast Ohio, Stacey received her Master of Science in Biomedical Science, Physician Assistant degree from the University of Toledo. After moving to Colorado in 2007, she fell in love with everything this beautiful state has to offer and is here to stay. She enjoys spending her free time with her husband and two children, camping, baking, and watching college football.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Minor in Chemistry – Wittenberg University, Springfield, OH
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences, Physician Assistant – University of Toledo, Toledo, OH
- Graduate Certificate in Contemporary Gerontological Practice – University of Toledo, Toledo, OH
- Emergency Medicine – University of Toledo Medical Centre, Emergency Dept., Toledo, OH
- General Surgery – Toledo Hospital, Toledo, OH
- Internal Medicine – Toledo Hospital, Toledo, OH
- Pediatrics – Toledo Children’s Hospital, Toledo, OH
- Family Medicine – Family Medical Center, Temperance, MI
- Obstetrics and Gynecology – A Woman’s Answer, Toledo, OH
- Neurosurgery Elective – University of Toledo Medical Center, Toledo, OH
- Clinical Preceptorship – Internal Medicine/Geriatrics – Downriver Medicine Associates, Monroe, MI
- Certification – National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Provider Basic Cardiac Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Disaster Life Support
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- “Dementia with Lewy Bodies” May 2008 issue of the Journal of the American Academy of Physician Assistants. Authors: Josif, S., & Graham, K.
- Josif, S., Faust, K., Happ, C., & Reinsel, K.A., (2005) Increased algal growth as a result of cocoa damselfish territoriality in San Salvador, Bahamas. Ohio Journal of Science: Annual Meeting Program Abstracts, 105,A-14.
- Josif, S.L. (2004) The degree to which inland and oceanic blue holes are characterized as limited ecosystems. Pholeos, 22, 13-26.