Meet Aaron Van Hook-Drucker
Aaron Van Hook-Drucker is a certified physician assistant specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. He supports our pain management doctors in Neurosurgery One’s Littleton office. Aaron treats musculoskeletal pain, specializing in spine. From his background, a bachelor’s degree in Health & Exercise Science concentrating in Sports Medicine and a master’s degree in Medical Science, Aaron takes a well rounded approach and is happy to utilize non-invasive procedures. He believes using conservative treatments like physical therapy, acupuncture, trigger point injections, and steroid injections can be critical to treating pain. Aaron sees these treatments as a way to reset the dysfunctions created in our brains as a result of trauma, and finds they often prevent or delay the need for surgical intervention.
As someone who has had his fair share of injuries and surgeries, Aaron understands how much of life can be impacted by pain. Having the opportunity to improve patients’ quality of life with the least invasive approach possible is something he’s proud to do!
- Master of Medical Science – Saint Francis University Loretto, PA
- Physician Assistant Certificate – Red Rocks Community College Lakewood, CO
- Bachelor of Science – Colorado State University Fort Collins, CO
- Health and Exercise Science- Concentration in Sports Medicine
- Physician Assistant – Peak Surgical and Wound Care Lone Tree, CO
- Physician Assistant – Spruce Health Group Littleton, CO
- Physician Assistant – CarePoint Healthcare Lone Tree, CO
- Physician Assistant – Advanced Orthopedics Parker, CO
Certifications & Licensures
- Physician Assistant Certificate—NCCPA
- Physician Assistant License—Colorado State Board of Medical Examiners
- ACLS/PALS—American Heart Association