Superior spine surgery from some of Denver's best spine surgeons
Eight out of 10 Americans will suffer from back and neck pain at some point in their lives. If you are one of them, the Denver spine surgeons at Neurosurgery One (formerly South Denver Neurosurgery) can help.
Spine pain can originate from the back, neck (cervical spine), and/or nerves. While the vast majority of people will find relief with conservative treatments, spine surgery can effectively alleviate pain for many people.
Our expert spine neurosurgeons at Neurosurgery One have performed thousands of spine surgeries, and currently offer nearly every type of spine surgery. What makes us unique?
- Our approach to treatment ensures that you fully understand your options and the medical research supporting each option along with the pros and cons of each type of spine surgery and treatment for back and neck pain.
- When possible, our physicians offer minimally invasive spine surgery that helps you recover faster with less pain. Our Denver spine surgeons also often use robotic guidance to ensure the highest level of accuracy possible.
- In some cases, hospital stays are minimized to one night, and patients can resume activity within weeks.
- Most importantly, we carefully screen all patients to ensure that back surgery is the right option to provide relief to your back pain and neck pain.
Why choose a Denver spine surgeon from Neurosurgery One?
- We offer the latest surgical advancements, including minimally-invasive spine surgery and robotic-guided spine surgery, along with traditional surgical techniques, based on what is best for your spine condition.
- Our spine neurosurgeons are board-certified and have extensive experience treating many different spine conditions.
- Several of our Denver spine surgeons have completed additional specialized training in spine surgery called fellowships.
- Our physicians provide unbiased information that is supported by medical research, offering patients information on all treatment options and engaging them in the decision.
Read more about:
- Common spine conditions
- Spine surgery
- How to choose a spine surgeon
- Why you should choose Neurosurgery One for spine surgery to treat neck pain or back pain
- Our spine neurosurgeons
Are you considering spine surgery for lower back pain?
While conservative treatments benefit 80% of people, if you haven't found relief, spine surgery might be a good option.
This FREE guide will help you:
- Understand what to consider before choosing spine surgery
- Determine if you might be a candidate for spine surgery
- Learn how to select a spine surgeon
Download Spine Surgery 101 and get your back on track today!