Denver spine surgery with exceptional outcomes, supported by programs to help you recover faster with less pain and better results
If you are considering Denver spine surgery to help relieve pain and restore function, there are many things to consider. Most importantly, you need to make sure that spine surgery is your best option and that all non-invasive or appropriate interventional pain management procedures have been tried.
Neurosurgery One’s Denver spine surgery program offers complete back and neck pain treatment, including interventional spine and pain management. By offering you complete options beginning with the least invasive, you can rest easy knowing that you will receive the appropriate treatment at the appropriate time. We will never pressure you into spine surgery, only offering it as an option when we can show you the medical research that supports a successful outcome for your condition.
The benefits of choosing Neurosurgery One for your Denver spine surgery include:
- Denver spine surgeons who are experienced neurosurgeons specially trained in performing spine surgery that addresses the bones, discs, nerves and spinal cord
- Comprehensive spine surgery program, including all types of minimally invasive, outpatient and complex spine surgery procedures
- Low complication rates
- One of the oldest spine surgery practices in Denver with exceptional outcomes and high patient satisfaction
- Six convenient locations from Castle Rock to Westminster
In addition, Neurosurgery One provides support programs to help you achieve the best possible outcome after your back pain surgery or neck pain treatment. Some of our unique programs include:
- Bone Health Clinic: Spine surgery performed on bones weakened by osteoporosis have a high risk of failure. That’s why we assess the bone strength of our patients and, if needed, start them on a specialized program to strengthen their bones in as little as six weeks before surgery.
- Spine Class: All Neurosurgery One Denver spine surgery patients attend an educational class where they learn what to expect before, during and after surgery and steps they can take to decrease pain, ease their recovery process, and improve their long-term outcome.
- Enhanced Recovery After Surgery: We offer a medically researched and proven method that decreases recovery time, opioid use, and complications while enhancing patient satisfaction.