When you become a patient at Neurosurgery One in any of our locations throughout the Denver metro area, we strive to treat you with respect. here’s what you can expect.
Following are resources to help you understand your
- Patient Forms
- Insurance Coverage
- Patient Instructions
- Guides to Understand Conditions and Treatments
- Events Calendar
- Login to Patient Portal
If you are a new patient at Neurosurgery One, please bring these items to your first appointment:
- Completed Neurosurgery One New Patient Paperwork
- Any related medical records and all original diagnostic films (X-ray, MRI, etc…). To transfer your medical records directly to our offices, please Request for Medical Records.
- A list of current medications you are taking.
- Your valid insurance card and driver’s license.
- Your referral from your primary care physician, if required.