COVID-19 Safety Procedures
To Our Patients:
We understand that many people are worried about seeking healthcare at this time. But it’s also important you obtain care for any conditions that are impairing your health or diminishing your quality of life. If you need our care, we want to assure you that we are taking every precaution to safeguard the health of our patients and our staff. We have put the following safe practices into place:
- Patient Screenings: All patients will be screened three times for COVID-19 symptoms: at the time you schedule an appointment, during your appointment reminder call; and when you check in at our offices. When you arrive in our offices, we will ask you about any COVID-19 symptoms and we will take your temperature. If you show any sign of COVID-19, flu, or cold, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment at least two weeks later or as a telehealth consult. If you are experiencing any symptoms prior to your visit, please call our offices to reschedule your appointment or move it to a telehealth visit.
- Waiting Room Procedures: We have limited the number of patients in our offices by spacing out patient appointments, allowing us to escort most patients directly to an exam room. If appointments get delayed, we will contact you and ask that you wait in your car. We have limited seating in any common areas to maintain adequate social distancing and we have removed all self-serve beverages and magazines.
- Limited Visitors: We are limiting each patient to no more than one support person and asking that you do not bring a support person if one is not needed. No children are allowed in our offices at this time.
- Mandatory Masks: All patients, visitors, staff members, and providers must wear masks at all times.
- Staff Health Checks: All staff and providers are screened for any signs of illness and their temperatures are checked prior to starting work and again at mid-day.
- Cleaning Procedures: We have implemented enhanced deep-cleaning procedures following guidelines from the Environmental Protection Agency and the Centers for Disease Control throughout our offices three times daily. All exam rooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between each patient.
- Telemedicine: If you aren’t able or don’t want to come into our offices for an appointment, we continue to offer telehealth appointments for our Colorado patients. Please call our main office to schedule a telehealth appointment.
Our team is ready to provide the care and treatment you need and we hope you feel comfortable turning to us for help. If you have any questions, please call 720-638-7500.